12/04/2010

Hard working vs. real life

So...I am fully busy with my Morlos, just finished 2 new bodies today and will start/finish the third just now. Aswell I am thinking about a handful of lil scenarios for my animations for work. Still I have no GOOD ideas...hm...

WORDS from Everynone on Vimeo.


that would be the inspiration for today ;) There are just some videos I really dig and watch everytime I ran out of ideas. Sadly it doesn't help for the lil scripts. So I am working on my own stuff now. Sadly aswell...work at the agency all day and the cook, get comfy and work for myself on different stuff (yeah...I am also sharpening ideas for my endexam in 2011...in March I have to present the theoretical part of my bachelor thesis and in June/July the practical part) collides seriously with daily real life stuff. Stuff like paperworks, groceries, CLEANING (big issue since I moved in the way bigger apartment), washing....but yeah. Time to grow up!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen