8/19/2011

Being cocky?

First of something pretty for all of you:


As you can see...I did something else than working on my final exam. what means.... I am kinda done with it. My book is being printed right now and I can pick it up on monday. A few days later I will present it to my docents. It just has to work!!! First because I worked my tiny ass off for this project in that amount of time and second because I am going to start with my Master of Scientific Illustration in September. YAEH!! Actually I wanted to announce it way earlier, but I was so busy finishing my bachelor.....
So that were the happy news I wanted to announce way back....

As soon as the project is absolutely done I will give you some insight in my book and the creatures it contains....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen