2/10/2014

Deadline is near

....for handing in my final exam! And you can bet that I am quite stressed out about it. Now it is just about finishing everything in time and make it all come together. That is also why I have put my shop (and designing the new layout for it) on pause.

I thought it is time to show you some sketches and wip's! Here we go:










What you see would be a sketch of a saker falcon, some sketches of blue-fronted amazon's and the 'under-drawing' of one and the nearly done illustration of the other blue-fronted amazon. They will be used for different things in my publication (e.g. introduction...).
The rest will consist of anatomical illustrations, in-vivo and isolated urogenital system and a manual of collecting the semen and inseminating. More details soon! ;)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Ankat

    You may remember me from our e-mail exchange a while ago, I'm Afonso from Portugal.
    Just to let you know I've been keeping up with your blog and rooting for you to get all that hard work done ;) it's really exciting for me to read about what may be in line for me in the future!
    My application is already on its way, everything was ok with the documents etc and now all I have to do is wait for the interview & examination dates... I'm still very nervous about the small amount of students they accept each year (only 6!!!), I really hope I can make it...

    Anyway, best of luck and keep up the good work!
    Afonso

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. HI Afonso ;) sorry that I did not answer on my blog (not used to comments :P). For the future: Fb is the best way to reach me besides emailing me directly.

      Sincerely,
      Ankat

      Löschen